We’ve all heard it before, general contractors make a lot of money! But do they? Here’s a statistic. 80% of general contractor company’s go broke within the first 4 years of trade and the remaining 20%, 80% of those company’s will go broke the next 5 years! That’s a statistic of around 94% of general contracting company’s go broke in 10 years. Make sure your general contractor, home remodel or kitchen remodel is financially solvent before signing a building contract. With a statistic like that, you don’t want them going broke during your project.

Trust Company has been in business since 1999. Our general contractors license has had a clean bill of slate since inception. We pride ourselves on that reputation. Our integrity goes back to our military days, serving in the United States Navy and serving our country. Serving our customers with integrity, professionalism and reliability is all we know. Our general contracting experience is above and beyond our competition as our longevity speaks for itself.

Fail rate of general contractors